ProAmpac KIDS Fun Run Facts
The Big Day:
Thursday, November 25th, 2021 - 8:30am
Paul Brown Stadium
ProAmpac KIDS Fun Run Course with Start/Finish Line:View ProAmpac KIDS Fun Run Course Map
The Easy Way to Register:Right Here
- Soft short sleeve youth t-shirt:
- Running Gloves: Warm hands are happy hands!
- Finisher’s Medal: to be presented at the finish line!
- Surprises: The children’s gift bag includes other snacks and “kid stuff.”
*Please note: There is no race day registration or packet pick up for the kids run.
Registration Prices for the ProAmpac KIDS Fun Run:
- $18.00 per child - through November 19
- $20.00 per child - Nov. 20 through Nov. 24
ProAmpac KIDS Fun Run Packet Pick Up at JackRabbit:
Your child’s race bib, gift bag, and short sleeve shirt will be ready for you when you step into JackRabbit in O'Bryonville. You can also register onsite, purchase additional shirts, pick-up other people’s packets, or shop in the store. What a day!
You can also register onsite with our TQL App and your stuff will be ready in seconds.
You will also meet lots of volunteers from the Alzheimer’s Association, Girls on the Run, Keep Cincinnati Beautiful, and the Barrett Cancer Center who will be helping you with everything.
- Saturday, November 20, 10am - 4:30pm
- Sunday, November 21, 12pm – 4pm
- Monday, November 22, 10am – 5pm
- Tuesday, November 23, 10am – 5pm
- Wednesday, November 24, 10am – 5:30pm
- Thursday, November 25 - Race Day - No race day registration or packet pick up for kids run only.
Try hard to pick up your packet early to guarantee that your gift bag is full!
All unclaimed packets will be donated to our charities. There will be no mailing this year.
No Race Day Registration or Packet Pick Up for ProAmpac KIDS Run Only: