Tri-State Running Company
Official Training Group of the Thanksgiving Day 10K Race
"There's something challenging about the 10k distance," said Cameron Simoneau, owner of Tri-State Running Co. "On one hand, running 6.2 miles demands your respect and attention, but on the other, it isn't so far that you can't have lots of fun along the way.
Never thought you would see the day when you can run your best 10k?
Hello, THANKSGIVING DAY 10k Training by Tri-State Running Co!
If you want to join your friends, have structure to your training, go faster, lose weight, sleep better, and find out the secrets to running, join the best 10k training ever for the W & S Thanksgiving Day Race.
"There's something so inspiring to run with a group of people," said Verne Johnson, Tri-State Running Co. Coach and leader. "It's a wonderful blend of motivation, competition and accountability to everyone.
The training group programs are offered at the Tri-State Running Co. Edgewood and Mariemont stores for people of all paces and places. It includes all kind of perks:
- Fun tech shirt
- Beautiful and safe running routes
- Structured and effective training plans
- Inspiring and knowledgeable running coaches
- Discounted entry into the W & S Thanksgiving Day 10k
- Happy hours
- Learn simple approaches for lifelong fitness
- Grow in the knowledge to become a successful runner
- Two joint group runs along the actual race day course to give you a "lead"
Training begins at both locations starting Saturday, September 16th.
The Edgewood location training is on Tuesday evenings at 6:30PM and Saturday morning at 8:00AM
The Mariemont location training is on Wednesday evenings at 6:30PM and Saturday morning at 8:00AM
Cost for the 10 week program is only $70. Get the "Early Turkey Bird" special price of $60 good now through September 14th.
Join us for an information session if you want to learn more about our program itself.
Location, dates and times:
- Monday August 28th - Mariemont/Edgewood – 7pm
- Thursday September 7th – Mariemont/Edgewood – 7pm
- Tuesday September 12th – Edgewood – 7pm
- Wednesday September 13th – Mariemont – 7pm
- Thursday September 21st – Edgewood/Mariemont – 7pm
Any other questions you might have please call 859.341.9999 or contact Tr-State Running Company here.