The TDR Kids Fun Run Course
The Kids Fun Run Course!"View the Kids Fun Run Course"
The Kids Fun Run is a celebration of good health for children ages 5 to 10 years old.
- This non-competitive event is held on Second Street and is started in "waves" by age group.
- For ages 5-10, 3/8 mile Kids Fun Run: start at 8:30 AM
- Parents may walk and push strollers with the children.
- Performance short sleeve youth shirt to registered participants, while supplies last.
- All children receive a finisher's medal.
- The loop course on Second Street is 3.8 mile for the 5-10 year old. The flat and fast course will start and finish at the official start and finish lines of the 10k—so that all the children can be and finish with a flourish at the banners—just like Mom and Dad! The children will turn at the cones on Second Street so that the event is safe and allows for maximum cheering from fans everywhere.