The TDR McDonald's Half-K Kids Run Course
THE McDonald's Half-K Kids Run Course!"View the McDonald's Half-K Kids Run Course"
The McDonald's Half-K Kids Run is a celebration of good health for children ages 5 to 10 years old.
- This non-competitive event is held on Second Street and is started in "waves" by age group.
- For ages 5-10, McDonald's Half-K Kids Run: start at 8:30 AM
- Parents may walk and push strollers with the children.
- Performance short sleeve youth shirt to registered participants, while supplies last.
- All children receive a finisher's medal.
- The loop course on Second Street is a half K for the 5-10 year old. The flat and fast course will start and finish at the official start and finish lines of the 10k—so that all the children can be and finish with a flourish at the banners—just like Mom and Dad! The children will turn at the cones on Second Street so that the event is safe and allows for maximum cheering from fans everywhere.